Summit Camp is proud to be able to implement its programs within one of the finest facilities in the camping industry. Each camper group lives in a spacious, self-contained, and well maintained cabin. All cabins have cubbies and closet space for each camper. Each cabin bathroom contains two toilets, two sinks, and two stall showers. Cabins have hot water at all times, provided by individual hot water heaters.
Indoor & Outdoor Facilities
Summit Camp is best described as an "all weather camp", with ample indoor facilities to ensure on-going programs in any weather condition.
Indoor Facilities include:
- The camp Recreation Hall which doubles as both an indoor gym (with a basketball court and space for indoor hockey), as well as a theater.
- Our Creative Arts Center, housed in three attractive A-frames nestled in the woods, boasting fully equipped studios serving Ceramics, Arts and Crafts, and Woodshop.
- Our new Camper Kitchen is the site of our Culinary Arts program and adjoins our Circus Room and Drama Workshop.
- Nature is housed in a historic log cabin overlooking the lake.
- Our Health and Fitness Center offers indoor day and evening programs.
- Two classrooms and two air-conditioned Computer Labs and Music Room provide additional indoor space.
- Our spacious Canteen is housed in a log cabin and houses our snack bar, game room and is the site of frequent parties and socials.
Outdoor Recreation Facilities include:
- Three All-Weather Tennis Courts
- Go-Kart Track/Rollerblade Track
- Softball Diamonds
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Two Basketball Courts
- In-Ground Trampoline
- Nature Trails
- All-Weather Floor Hockey Rink
- Obstacle Course/Big Toy
- Camping Sites
- Climbing & Rappelling Wall
- Regulation Soccer Field
- Hockey Field
- Lakefront Tree House